Monday, January 14, 2013

Close To My Heart 2013 Spring Catalog


Hello!  I hope your had a wonderful Holiday and Happy New Year.

Part of the perks of being a consultant, means that we get to preview the new products ahead of time. Every time we get a new idea book, I say it's the best one I've ever seen. The Spring/Summer 2013  issue is full of awesome goodies.

Below, I am sharing a sneak peek at the front cover.



If you have been considering signing up for a while, this is one of the cutest Consultant kits I've ever seen, and is also a great value! This new consultant kit will be available beginning January 1st.
Essentials Kit $49.00!

Master Kit $99.00! (Includes everything in both pictures.)
Before I forget, we have a cute promotion going on right now through January 31st, called "Whooo's Your Valentine". If you spend $35.00, you can get this fabulous kit for just $10.00.



Last up, don't forget that starting January 1st through January 31st, you can get this beautiful stamp of the month set for just $5.00 with a qualifying purchase. 



Both promotions will offer you many exciting possibilities to create your loved-themed projects just in time for Valentine's Day.

I'm currently working in my studio making up some exciting cards and scrapbook layouts.
Stay tune. I will be posting them in the next couple days. 

Warmly,

Karen Cullen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment